How to Make BROWN SUGAR & PECAN CHEWIES
- 1Preheat oven to 350* Grease and flour a 13x9 pan. Set aside.
- 2In medium bowl, sift flour; set aside. In a large bowl mix brown sugar and butter on high until combined. Add in eggs and extracts. Mix on med. high until blended. Add 1/2 flour; mix until combined. Add in remaining flour; mix until combined. Lastly, fold in pecans with a mixing spoon. Batter will be thick. Spoon batter in pan and spread evenly.
- 3Bake for 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4Cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into 2 inch. squares.
- 5**Note**: if you use a glass baking dish or a dark coated pan, reduce heat to 325*.