★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 doz
- toasted filbert nuts
- 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup
- sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp.
- 1 1/4 cups
- sifted flour
How to Make Brown Buttered Nuggets
- 1Toast the Filberts in a 325º oven for about 10 minutes. Set aside
- 2Brown the butter in a saucepan then add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Cool.
- 3Blend in the sifted flour.
- 4Shape a rounded teaspoon around each Filbert to form balls.
- 5Bake at 325º on ungreased cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Cool slightly on cookie sheet: remove.
- 6When cool, sift additional powdered sugar over cookies. ENJOY!