★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2 doztoasted filbert nuts
1/4 cupsifted powdered sugar
1 1/4 cupssifted flour
How to Make Brown Buttered Nuggets
- Toast the Filberts in a 325º oven for about 10 minutes. Set aside
- Brown the butter in a saucepan then add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Cool.
- Blend in the sifted flour.
- Shape a rounded teaspoon around each Filbert to form balls.
- Bake at 325º on ungreased cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Cool slightly on cookie sheet: remove.
- When cool, sift additional powdered sugar over cookies. ENJOY!