How to Make Bonnie's In a hurry cookie bars
- 1mix all ingredients until well blended, except save 1/2 cup of the peanut butter for later.
- 2I use my big mixer with flat paddle--can be done in bowl with a large spoon.
- 3Press mixture into a 9 x 13 baking pan that has been lightly greased or use spray.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees until slightly browned--about 20 minutes, depending on your oven.
- 5While hot from the oven, spread the remaining 1/2 cup of peanut butter like a thin layer of frosting. Cool, cut and enjoy !!!!