Black forest cookies
I made these to night and YES!
I made some with and with out frosting and I do say; I like Both!
- 1 box
- chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- large eggs
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 c
- dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c
- butter cream frosting
How to Make Black forest cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350. lightly spray baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl combine brownie mix,oil,eggs; Stir with fork until combined. (DOUGH WILL BE STIFF)
- 3Stir in chocolate chunks and cherries.
- 4Working with 1 heaping tablespoon of dough at a time,lightly roll dough into balls and place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- 5Bake 12 minutes or until cracked on tops and just barely set in center.
- 6Cool 1 minute on pans. Transfer to rack and cool completely. Frost.