Black forest cookies
I made these to night and YES!
I made some with and with out frosting and I do say; I like Both!
How to Make Black forest cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350. lightly spray baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl combine brownie mix,oil,eggs; Stir with fork until combined. (DOUGH WILL BE STIFF)
- 3Stir in chocolate chunks and cherries.
- 4Working with 1 heaping tablespoon of dough at a time,lightly roll dough into balls and place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- 5Bake 12 minutes or until cracked on tops and just barely set in center.
- 6Cool 1 minute on pans. Transfer to rack and cool completely. Frost.