BIT’S “O” BRICKLE RUM COOKIE CRISP’S
★★★★★ 2 votes5
23/4 call purpose flour
2 cfinely ground graham crackers
11/4 tspbaking soda
1/4 tsptsp.baking powder
1 csoft butter
3 Tbsprum extract
How to Make BIT’S “O” BRICKLE RUM COOKIE CRISP’S
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl,mix all dry ingredients,except sugar and set aside.
- Using your mixer,beat butter,sugar,egg and rum extract.
- Gradually blend in the rest of the dry ingredients.Make sure you mix thoroughly.
- Roll tbls.of dough into balls.Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes depending on how crisp you like.Cook until intire cookie is golden brown.