Birthday Cake Truffles
Anthony Nicometi Jr
When you go to find the Cookies. 2 things you need to be aware of.
A.) These are NOT the Fudge covered ones, these are Regular Birthday cake Oreos.
B.) These are GOLDEN birthday cake Oreos, which I recommend using. But there's no Law about it ;)
How to Make Birthday Cake Truffles
- In a food Processor, Crush the entire Package of Oreos until a fine crumb is achieved.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your Room Temperature Cream Cheese and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the 1T of Sprinkles (Remembering to reserve the other 1/2T) and stir until evenly combined.
- Once Mixed. Grab small scoops of the mixture, and Roll into little balls, and place onto a Lined sheet tray. Once all the balls are made, Refrigerate them for about an hour.
- Melt your White Chocolate, and dip each ball, Once dipped, Transfer to the same lined baking sheet and top with a pinch of sprinkles. and refrigerate for another 30 mins until chocolate coating is hard. And ENJOY :)