"Better then Girl Scouts"Cookies
How to Make "Better then Girl Scouts"Cookies
- Spread a small amount of peanut butter onto half of the crackers.
Top with the remaining crackers to make a sandwich.
- Line cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Melt the almond bark in a microwave safe bowl until the chocolate is almost melted.
Remove from the microwave and stir until it is smooth.
- Using a tongs, dip each sandwich into the chocolate until completely covered. Allow the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Place covered sandwiches onto the waxed paper to dry.
Then sprinkle with holiday sprinkles for a festive look!(sprinkle before the cookies dry)