Better than Wendy's M&M cookies
I like to use Teflon air bake pans so that the cookies do not overcook or stick.
1 cbread flour
1 1/2 cwhole wheat flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cvegetable shortening
1 cfirmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
2 tspnatural vanilla
1 1/2 cm&m peanut candies
1/2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Better than Wendy's M&M cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugars together on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing on medium speed keeping it light and fluffy.
- Turn mixer to low speed. Combine flour salt and baking soda into a separate bowl and gradually add into creamed mixture until combined. DO NOT OVER MIX
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto Teflon baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges just begin to turn golden brown. Do not over-bake!
- Remove from sheet and enjoy while emailing Wendy Rusch on how good they taste.