Best Ever Cornstarch Cookies
So here it is folks. It is my new favorite.
Note: You can also add a 1/4 cup cocoa and 1 tsp of salt.
Or instead of putting jam in the nest put a Hershy's Kiss or use your favorite pie filling.
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- 1 c
- icing sugar
- 1 1/2 c
- butter, cold
- 3 tsp
- 2 tsp
- jam, any flavor,hershys kiss or pie filling (optional)
How to Make Best Ever Cornstarch Cookies
- 1sift together flour cornstarch and icing sugar.
- 2Beat butter until smooth add vanilla a teaspoon at a time and mix until well blended. Refrigerate for 1 hour or they won't hold a shape.
- 3Shape into 1 inch balls and place them 1 1/2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Now here you can either press them down with a lightly floured fork or I like to press the ball down with my thumb to make a nest and add a couple teaspoons of jam or a Hershys Kiss or if you like your favorite pie filling.
- 4Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden on the edges. Cool and enjoy....