Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 c(2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cgranulated sugar
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 pkginstant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz)
3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, and dry pudding mix. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and mix well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in dry ingredients.
- Stir in semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Drop onto parchment lined cookie sheets. (For this I use a 2 oz cookie scoop)
- Bake for 10 minutes. (The first batch may take a minute longer)
- Let the cookies cool slightly, get some milk, and enjoy!