Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cbutter, room temperature
2 cbrown sugar, light
4 tspvanilla extract
6 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
4 tsphot water
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cghiradelli 60% cacao bitter-sweet chocolate chips
2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.