Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreo Cookie Dessert
- 1 (15.25) pkg
- berry burst ice cream oreo cookies
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine (melted)
- 1-----8 oz
- pkg. cream cheese (soften to room temperature)
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1-----16 oz
- cool whip
- 1 box
- strawberry cream jello instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 c
How to Make Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreo Cookie Dessert
- 1Crumble up about 3/4 of the cookies. Save the rest to crumble on the top. ( If you want to make a bigger dessert, you may want 2 pkgs. of Oreos. The Berry Burst is a smaller pkg.)
- 2Melt the butter & mix with the cookie crumbles. (I melt the butter in the dish that I am going to make the dessert in.)( For a single recipe I use a oblong glass dish. For a bigger one I use a 9 X 13 pan or dish. ( I do not double the butter for the bigger one).
- 3Press the cookie crumbles into bottom of dish, to make the crust.
- 4Mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, & 1/3 of the cool whip. Spread over the cookie crust. If you are making a larger dessert, you will need a 24 oz. cool whip).
- 5Mix pudding mix with 1 & 3/4 cup milk, till thickened. Spread this over the cream cheese layer. ( If you want to make a bigger dessert then use 2 pkgs. of the Jello), with 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- 6Spread the rest of the cool whip on top of the pudding . Then crumble the rest of the cookies over the top. Refrigerate to set up good before serving. Enjoy!!!!!
- 7TIP::: For a single recipe I use a oblong glass dish. If I make a bigger dessert I use a 9 X 13 pan or dish.If I make the bigger one, I double the cookies & the pudding mix & cool whip. In our stores they don't carry the large pkg. of Jello instant strawberry pudding. I use 2 of the 3.4 ounce size.