Basic Spritz Cookies
How to Make Basic Spritz Cookies
- 1preheat oven to 350-375 (depending on how hot it runs)
- 2cream butter and sugar. add in egg, milk, vanilla and almond and beat well
- 3in separate bowl, combine flour and baking powder. stir well... then add in increments to the butter/sugar mixture.
- 4place dough in cookie press,, and press cookies onto an ungreased cookie sheet. top with colored sugar and sprinkles as desired.... it makes them pretty!
- 5cook for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned around the edges. remove from sheet and cool on rack.