- 3 c
- uncooked quick cooking oatmeal
- 2 c
- firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 c
- butter (softened)
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- walnuts or pecans (chopped)
How to Make Bangin' Oatmeal Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
Combine all ingredients EXCEPT flour in bowl.
- 2Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- 3Stir in flour until well mixed.
- 4Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake 8-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 6Let stand 1 minute and remove from cookie sheet.