3 cuncooked quick cooking oatmeal
2 cfirmly packed brown sugar
1 cbutter (softened)
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 cwalnuts or pecans (chopped)
How to Make Bangin' Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375.
Combine all ingredients EXCEPT flour in bowl.
- Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Stir in flour until well mixed.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Let stand 1 minute and remove from cookie sheet.