Banana Nut Waffle Cookies
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cbanana, mashed
1/2 cchopped nuts ( i used walnuts)
1 3/4 cflour
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make Banana Nut Waffle Cookies
- Melt butter in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Pre heat waffle iron.
- In another bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and bananas to melted butter. Mix well. Add brown sugar and mix.
- Add in flour mixture and nuts, stirring to combine well. Mixture should be about the consistency of cookie dough. Add a tablespoon or two more flour, if necessary.
- Drop tablespoons of dough onto hot waffle iron, one tablespoon on each square. Bake until it stops steaming, about 2 minutes.
- Cool and dust with powdered sugar. A cream cheese icing would also be yummy.