Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies aka pudding cookies
- sticks of softened butter
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 c
- 1 pkg
- 3.4 oz any flavor instant pudding
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 c
- chocolate chips ( or any flavor )
How to Make Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies aka pudding cookies
- 1Cream together butter and both sugars. Add vanilla and eggs, mix thoroughly. Add box of instant pudding, and mix just until combined. Slowly add in flour a little at a time.
- 2Bake at 350 until golden just around the edges; about 14 minutes. Cool on wire rack. They will become more solid as they cool.