Baker's One Bowl Death By Chocolate Cookies
How to Make Baker's One Bowl Death By Chocolate Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coarsley chop 8 squares ( 1 pkg) of the chocolate; set aside.
- 2Microwave remaining 8 squares of chocolate in large microwavable bowl on High 1-2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 3Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and baking powder. Stir in reserved chopped chocolate and nuts.
- 4Drop by 1/4 Cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 12-13 min. are until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch. Cool on cookie sheet about 1 min.
- 6Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.