Baker's One Bowl Death By Chocolate Cookies
2 pkg(16 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate; divided
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1/4 tspbaking powder
2 cchopped nuts
How to Make Baker's One Bowl Death By Chocolate Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coarsley chop 8 squares ( 1 pkg) of the chocolate; set aside.
- Microwave remaining 8 squares of chocolate in large microwavable bowl on High 1-2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and baking powder. Stir in reserved chopped chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by 1/4 Cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-13 min. are until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch. Cool on cookie sheet about 1 min.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.