BAD GIRL BROWNIES
received this recipe from a friend. Was a little scared it was going to be too sweet .. but the Peanut butter nicely compliments all the chocolate.
My Family LOVED these. Shared with Many Church friends also
- 1 stick
- refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 pkg
- oreo cookies (i used dbl stuff)
- 1 box
- brownie mix (for 9x13 pan)
- oil (per brownie mix)
- water (per brownie mix)
How to Make BAD GIRL BROWNIES
- 1Spray Bottom of 9x13 pan with cooking spray
- 2Roll Raw Cookie dough evenly along bottom of pan.
- 3Place Oreo Cookies on Top of raw dough evenly
- 4In separate bowl ... combine the Brownie mix ingredients per box instructions (but do not bake!)
- 5Spread raw brownie mix over the top of the cookies
- 6bake at 350 for approx. 30-45 minutes until brownies are done.
Please note ... I slightly "underbake" mine just to be sure it was a little Fudgey - personal preference