Apricot Angel Brownies
2( 2 ounces) bars white chocolate, chopped
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cfinely chopped dried apricots
1 pkg(2 ounces) sliced almonds
1/4 cflaked coconut
How to Make Apricot Angel Brownies
- In a saucepan over low heat, stir and melt white chocolate and butter.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients and stir into chocolate mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine apricots, almonds and coconut and stir about 1/2 to 2/3rds mixture into batter.
- In a greased 7 X 11 inch baking dish or a greased 9 inch square baking pan, pour batter and sprinkle remaining apricot mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until brownies turn golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack.
Cut into bars.