Apple Peanut Butter Cookies
My hubby is known as the cookie monster and he loves these.
I make small cookies so I can have 2. If you use a bigger scoop it will only make about 2 1/2 dozen.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cchunky peanut butter
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cpeeled and grated apple
How to Make Apple Peanut Butter Cookies
- In a large bowl, cream the shortening, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in apple.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheet 2 inches apart. They will spread.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Reduced fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.