Apple Delight Cookies
1 cbutter, softened
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, light
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 tspalmond extract
2 1/2 cflour
1/2 capple jelly
1/4 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Apple Delight Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, the brown sugar, egg and extracts.
- Add in flour.
- Drop by full tablespoons onto baking stone or greased cookie sheet.
- Press into the middle of each cookie to form a tiny cup for the jelly.
- Add jelly to the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies just begin to turn golden.
- Once cooled completely, dust with remaining powdered sugar.