- pouch (17.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- apple cider powdered drink mix
- caramel sauce
How to Make Apple Cider Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Roll the dough into rounded teaspoonfuls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool the cookies then drizzle caramel sauce on top.
- 4Note: If using your favorite sugar cookie recipe, just add the apple cider powdered drink mix and top with caramel sauce when done.