★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- betty crocker supermake mixoist spice cake mix
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- chopped apple
- 1/3 c
- betty crocker rich and creamy cream cheese frosting
How to Make Apple Cake Mix Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350. In a medium bowl, stir together cake mix, oil and eggs until combined and dough forms. Stir in chopped apple.
- 2Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- 3Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove cookies from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 4In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave frosting on high 10 seconds. Drizzle melted frosting over cooked cookies.