How to Make Anise cookies
- 1BEAT eggs until very light.Add sugar slowly.Beat well and continue beating in the mixer at slow speed for 20 minutes;Stirring down the bowl with a scraper at least 3 times,
- 2SIFT flour with baking powder and anise seeds. ADD to egg mixture.BEAT at slow speed 5 minutes.
- 3Drop by tsp.1" apart onto a well-greased and floured baking sheet.
- 4Let it stand overnight to dry out.
- 6REMOVE from pan at once and cool.KEEP it tightly closed container.
- 7ENJOY A GOOD CUP of tea, and do i seen grandmmy's dunk the cookie or she just called biscounte.OH so good .making some with my grandbaby tomorrow. Thanks BRRI. .