Animal Cracker Truffles
Well...here you go....
- 2 c
- crushed animal crackers (i used non frosted)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 oz
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Animal Cracker Truffles
- 1In food processor, combine cracker crumbs and cram cheese. Roll into walnut size balls.
- 2Melt the chocolate (couple of methods to doing this). Dip balls into melted chocolate one at a time. Top with fun sprinkles.
- 3Place in refrigerator until hard.
- 4Melting chocolate:
Using a microwave safe container (I like using pyrex glass measuring cups) start at one minute on 50% power. Stir. Add additional 30 sec intervals as needed.
Double boiler: Place chips in top pan over simmering water. Do not let the pan touch the water. Stir until smooth.