Angel Sugar Cookies
2whole large eggs
1 ccanola oil
2 sticksoftened butter
1 csugar, plus extra for sprinkling
1 cpowdered sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
4 call-purpose flour
2 Tbspall-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspcream of tartar
How to Make Angel Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together eggs, oil, butter, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate dough one hour.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop balls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Smear a dab of butter all over the bottom of a glass, then dip the glass in granulated sugar. Use the glass to flatten each ball of dough, dipping again into the sugar each time. Repeat until all are flattened.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until cookies are just barely turning brown. Don’t overbrown!
- Allow to cool before eating. Cookies are ultra crumbly!