Andes Peppermint Crunch Cookies
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 stickbutter, softened
1 cdark brown sugar, packed
1/3 cgranulated sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 3/4 call-purpose flour
1 cold fashioned rolled oats
1 csweetened grated coconut
1 1/2 candes peppermint crunch baking chips
How to Make Andes Peppermint Crunch Cookies
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until fluffy - about 3 minutes.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- On low speed, add baking soda, salt and then flour. Mix completely.
- Stir in oats, coconut and 1 cup of baking chips.
- Measure out 2 tablespoons - form into a ball and place on lightly greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Press lightly and sprinkle with some of the remaining chips. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool on pan for 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack. these are also good drizzled with dark chocolate!!