Andes Crème de Menthe Cookies
1/2 csalted butter -softened
3/4 cdark brown sugar
1/2 cwhite granulated sugar
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
2 tspvanilla extract
1 pkg10 oz andes® crème de menthe baking chips
2 2/3 csifted all-purpose flour
How to Make Andes Crème de Menthe Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Raise oven rack one level above the middle and bake on non-stick baking pans.
- Blend butter, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and eggs until mixed.
- Stir in Andes Baking Chips and then flour. Chill approximately one hour in the refrigerator.
- Measure out approximately 1 oz. of dough. Form a ball and slightly flatten.
- Bake at 350° F for approximately 8 - 10 minutes.
- Cool on pans for two minutes before removing.