Amazing Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
★★★★☆ 2 votes4
1 cplus 2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cpacked dark brown sugar
1 cwhite granulated sugar
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cflour
1 tspcinnamon, ground
1 tspbaking soda
3 cquick cooking oats, i like to substitute 1 cup for regular oatmeal to make the cookie chewier
1 cdried cranberries
1 cwhite chocolate chips
1/2 cchopped dry roasted macadamia nuts (can substitute walnuts or pecans)
How to Make Amazing Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In one bowl mix flour, cinnemon and baking soda
- In a second bowl mix oatmeal, cranberries, white chocolate and nuts
- Cream sugars and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer until light and fluffy, scraping the sides often.
- Add eggs and vanilla beat well, scraping the sides often.
- Turn down the speed of the mixer to gradually add flour and baking soda.
- When the flour is completely incorporated slowly add the oatmeal, cranberries, white chocolate and nuts. You will have to finish stirring by hand to completely incorporate
- Drop cookies by the heaping teaspoonful onto a baking sheet at least 1 1/2 inches apart
- Bake 10-14 minutes until slightly brown where the cookie meets the pan. If you have large cookies it may be longer than this. Begin checking after 10 minutes.