Always Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
2 cbutter, softened
1/2 cwhite sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
2 box(3.4oz) instant vanilla pudding
4 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
How to Make Always Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together flour and baking soda, Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until well blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto a ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Edges should be golden brown.