Its very good and different. I have not made this one in the past year so do not have a picture but these are pretty as well as delicious. The dark chocolate brownies have a cream cheese icing and I sprinkle more coconut on top of the frosting. These are nice enough for the holidays and easy enough for a picnic.
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury fudge walnut brownie mix
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 large
- 1 can(s)
- (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in its own juice, drained
- 1 c
- 2 c
- powdered sugar (sift if lumpy)
- 1 pkg
- (3 ounces) softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1-3 tsp
How to Make Aloha Brownies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of a 9 by 13 inch pan.
In a large bowl combine all brownie ingredients; beat 50 strokes by hand or until well blended. Spread in greased pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool completely.
- 2in a small bowl combine all frosting ingredients, adding enough milk until frosting is of desired spreading consistency. Spread over cooled brownies. Cut in bars. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
- 3NOTE: I like to sprinkle more coconut over frosting right after spreading it on the brownies.