ALMOST FAMOUS STRAWBERRY COOKIES
- 1 box
- strawberry cake mix, duncan hines
- 1 box
- sugar free strawberry jello, small
- 8 oz
- sugar free cool whip
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 1 c
- pecans, finely chopped
- powdered sugar
How to Make ALMOST FAMOUS STRAWBERRY COOKIES
- 1Stir together the cake mix and the Jello, then add rest of ingredients, except for the powdered sugar. Cover and chill the dough in refrigerator for a couple of hours or over night.
- 2Shape dough into walnut sized balls and drop into a shallow bowl of powdered sugar. Roll around gently to coat them, then place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 12 -13 minutes until only lightly browned on bottoms. They will be slightly soft. Remove immediately from cookie sheet, cool and store in cookie tin.