ALMOST CANDY BARS...#2 (Cin)
Here is recipe #2 (just finished posting #1)
I have had these recipes a long time and my recipe card does not have a name on it...so I do not know who gave me the 2-recipes.
- (16 1/2 oz) tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- (1.23 oz each) nutty s'mores trail mix bars; chopped
- 1 pkg
- (10 to 12 oz) butterscotch chips
- 2 1/2 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 1 c
- chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 1 1/2 c
- miniature pretzels
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz) peanut butter chips
- 3/4 c
- light corn syrup
- 1/4 c
- butter (cubed)
- 1 pkg
- (11 1/2 oz) milk chocolate chips
How to Make ALMOST CANDY BARS...#2 (Cin)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°
- 2Let cookie dough sit out at room temperature for 5-to-10 minutes to soften.
- 3In a large bowl, combine dough and trail mix bars.
Press into an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 4Bake uncovered at 350° for 10-to-12 min's or until golden brown.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle with butterscotch chips and marshmallows; place back in oven.
- 6Bake for 3-to-4 min's longer (or until marshmallows begin to brown). Remove from oven.
- 7Sprinkle with the pecans (or walnuts) and arrange pretzels over the top.
- 8In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter chips, corn syrup and butter...spoon this over bars.
- 9In the microwave, melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Spread or drizzle this over bars.
- 10Now refrigerate for 1 hour (or until firm) before cutting into bars.
- 11boy oh boy are these ever good...enjoy!!!