ALMOST CANDY BARS...#2 (Cin)
Here is recipe #2 (just finished posting #1)
I have had these recipes a long time and my recipe card does not have a name on it...so I do not know who gave me the 2-recipes.
1(16 1/2 oz) tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
4(1.23 oz each) nutty s'mores trail mix bars; chopped
1 pkg(10 to 12 oz) butterscotch chips
2 1/2 cminiature marshmallows
1 cchopped pecans (or walnuts)
1 1/2 cminiature pretzels
1 pkg(10 oz) peanut butter chips
3/4 clight corn syrup
1/4 cbutter (cubed)
1 pkg(11 1/2 oz) milk chocolate chips
How to Make ALMOST CANDY BARS...#2 (Cin)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Let cookie dough sit out at room temperature for 5-to-10 minutes to soften.
- In a large bowl, combine dough and trail mix bars.
Press into an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 10-to-12 min's or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with butterscotch chips and marshmallows; place back in oven.
- Bake for 3-to-4 min's longer (or until marshmallows begin to brown). Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with the pecans (or walnuts) and arrange pretzels over the top.
- In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter chips, corn syrup and butter...spoon this over bars.
- In the microwave, melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Spread or drizzle this over bars.
- Now refrigerate for 1 hour (or until firm) before cutting into bars.
- boy oh boy are these ever good...enjoy!!!