Almond Tea Cookies1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbutter flavor shortening
1 tspalmond extract
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1.66 call purpose flour
2/3 cslivered almonds, chopped
How to Make Almond Tea Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter flavored shortening, milk and almond extract in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat in granulated sugar.
- Combine flour, almonds and salt and mix into creamed mixture.
- Shape dough into balls using one level measuring tablespoon for each.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes. (Cookies will not brown. DO NOT overbake.)
- Remove to cooling rack.
- Roll slightly warm cookies in confectioners sugar and then roll in confectioners sugar again when cookies are completely cool. (Makes 3 dozen cookies.)