Michelle Bersani =^..^=
I hope you enjoy :)
How to Make Almond Sandies
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric hand blender until creamed.
- Add about 1/2 the flour, all of the sugar, almond extract, and 1 tablespoon water.
- Beat until thoroughly combined.
Beat in remaining flour (if dough is too dry, add a little more water).
- Stir in almonds.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and lighly flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack.
- Gently shake cooled cookies in a bag with powdered sugar (if desired).