Almond Macaroon's - Connie style
How to Make Almond Macaroon's - Connie style
- 1Heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- 3Add the vanilla; pulse to mix.
- 5Add beaten egg whites to food processor; pulse 4-5 times. The mixture should form a grainy batter.
- 6Wet your hands(this keeps the dought from sticking).
- 7Roll teaspoon of dough between your palms to make into a ball.
- 8Place on greased baking sheets 2-3 inches apart. Bake twenty-five minutes until golden brown. I rotate the sheets half-way through.