Almond Joy Cookies
1 csalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cwhite sugar
2 1/4 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
2 1/2 ccoconut, sweetened and shredded
3 cchocolate chips
2 calmonds, peeled and slivered
How to Make Almond Joy Cookies
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare two sheet pans with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
3. Add the eggs and beat until creamy
4. Meanwhile mix together the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt) in a separate bowl.
5. Add the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix on low speed until you have a thick cookie dough.
5. Add the dry ingredients into the mixbing bowl and mix on low speed until you have a thick cookie dough.
6. Add the coconut, chocolate chips and almonds and mix until well combined.
- 7. Scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared pans, making sure to leave ample room between each, and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. (When you take the cookies out of the oven they should still be a bit doughy looking in the middle-they will stiffen up).