Almond Graham Cracker Bars-Annette's
Recipe is my own.
- graham crackers, broken into 4ths
- 2 stick
- real butter
- 1/2 c
- sliced almonds
How to Make Almond Graham Cracker Bars-Annette's
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. line 10x15 jelly roll pan with foil.
- 2Place 2 sleeves of graham crackers on pan. Remember to take them apart into 4ths. Fit what you can.
- 3Melt together butter and sugar. Bring to rolling boil for 2 minutes stirring non stop. Spread over crackers. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- 4Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Enjoy!