Almond Cookies Made From Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
How to Make Almond Cookies Made From Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- Preheat you oven to 350 degrees. Coat cookie sheets with cooking oil spray
- In a mixing bowl, break up the cookie dough into small pieces and allow it to soften at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut flakes, chocolate chips & almonds.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until cookies are JUST set and beginning to brown.
- Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.* Can be stores in airtight tins or containers between sheets of waxed paper for up to 5 days.