Almond - Coconut Macaroons
Sylwia Wojdyla Ohlrich
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largeegg white
1 cunsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cwhole almonds, chopped
1/2 tspprue vanilla extract
How to Make Almond - Coconut Macaroons
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with a nonstick baking mat or parchment.
- Whisk together sugar and egg white in a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- From dough into eight 2-tablespoon mounds, and drop each onto sheet, 2 inch apart.
- Bake macaroons until golden brown on bottoms and edges, about 15 minutes. Lets cool on sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack, and let cool. Macaroons will keep, covered, for up to 1 week.