Almond Butter Cookies1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Almond Butter Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet (or use a nonstick one).
- 2Mix together almond butter and oil; beat until smooth.
- 3Mix in maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- 4Stir together flour and salt.
- 5Add to almond butter mixture and mix until just combined.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 7Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls.
- 8Place on baking sheet and flatten with a fork.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until bottoms are lightly browned.
- 10Cool a couple of minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack.