Alligator Cookie Pops
- circus peanut candy
- lollipop sticks
- wilton green candy melts
- nutter butter cookies
- chocolate chips, mini
- chocolate chips
- white baking chocolate or chips
- mini chocolate covered cream mints
How to Make Alligator Cookie Pops
- 1Cut a slit in a circus peanut candy, forming a mouth. Prop mouth open with 2 lollipop sticks. Let stand 30 minutes. Melt green Wilton candy melts in a microwave; stir until smooth.
- 2Twist apart a Nutter Butter cookie. Dip one end of a lollipop stick into melted coating and place on cookie half; replace top. Chill on a wax paper-lined baking sheet for 10 minutes or until set. Dip circus peanut in coating and allow excess to drip off. Place on wax paper; let stand until set. Dip the cookie pop in coating (reheat candy melts if needed), allowing excess to drip off. Insert stick into styrofoam block to stand.
- 3Position coated circus peanut for head while cookie pop is wet. Decorate face as desired with mini chips, chocolate chips, melted white baking chips and chocolate covered mints.