All American Cookies
Like our country is constantly changing.... So does this recipe... Thus the name All American Cookies!
The color of the dough changes and the flavors of the cookies change... it is amazing what you can do! They change as you add or remove ingredients!
My grandchildren love making these cookies and creating their own masterpieces!
God Bless America!
Play With Your Food! xo
- 1 c
- light brown sugar, packed firmly
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 large
- 1 1/4 stick
- margarine, softened to room temperature
- 3 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, cocoa
- raisins, covered raisins, nuts, chocolate chips, white chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips
- prunes, coconut, m & m's,
- check recipe directions for more ideas!
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS