Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
They are consistent in quality and taste, the dough freezes extremely well so it makes a super freezer dough that slices easily so you can bake as many or as few as you like.
I have made these in my air fryer several times and they turn out great .. and you don't have to heat up your kitchen!
2-1/4 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
2 - 3 tspinstant coffee or espresso granules
1 tsppure vanilla
1 cbutter - not margarine
3/4 clight brown sugar
1/4 cgranulated sugar
1small (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla or french vanilla pudding mix
1 Tbspmalted milk powder - optional and amount is to taste
2 cchips - semi sweet, milk chocolate or white chocolate or a combo
How to Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
Make the entire recipe then bake only as many cookies as you want.
Wrap the remaining dough like a log in plastic wrap and place in freezer.
Next time you want a few cookies just slice and bake .. there is no need to thaw !
- Preheat air fryer to 350 for 1-2 minutes.
Line air fryer basket with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small to medium size bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and baking powder until well blended.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs, coffee granules and vanilla until well blended. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whip the butter until fluffy.
Add the sugars and instant pudding mix - and the optional malted milk powder if you are using that - and beat until creamy.
- Add the egg mixture and mix until well incorporated.
Add the dry ingredients just until they are blended in.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by small cookie scoop onto the parchment paper leaving about 1/2" or so between cookies.
Bake for 4 - 5 minutes - or until slight golden and set. If you want a crunchier cookie leave for about 6 minutes.
If you are using a larger scoop you will need to increase your baking time.
- Let cool on the parchment paper for 2 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.