ACCIDENTAL CHOCOLATE PECAN DROP COOKIES (LOWFAT)
- cup + 2 tablespoons unbleached flour
- cup granulated sugar
- cup quick cooking oats
- cup toasted wheat germ
- cup pecans, chopped
- teaspoon baking powder
- teaspoon salt
- cup regular chocolate chips
- cup applesauce
- egg white
- teaspoon vanilla
How to Make ACCIDENTAL CHOCOLATE PECAN DROP COOKIES (LOWFAT)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine flour wheat germ, sugar, pecans, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- 3In a small mixing bowl, combine applesauce, egg white, and vanilla. Mix well. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix just with a fork until blended.
- 4Drop by teaspoonful, an inch apart, onto baking sheets that have been sprayed with Pam. Bake 17 to 20 minutes, depending on your oven, or until cookies are a golden brown