ABSOLUTELY ORIGINAL TOLL HOUSE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
3/4 cbrown sugar
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1 tspbaking soda in hot water
2 1/4 csifted flour
1 cchopped nuts
2 pkgeconomy size bars ( 7 oz. ea. ) nestle's semi-sweet chocolate
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make ABSOLUTELY ORIGINAL TOLL HOUSE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Cream butter
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, beaten eggs, and dissolved baking soda mixing alternately with flour and salt.
- Lastly add chopped nuts and Semi-Sweet Chocolate bars which have been cut in pieces the size of a pea.
- Flavor with tsp. vanilla extract.
- Drop by half teaspoons on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes in 375 degree oven.