How to Make A Santa Thumprint
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- 3Blend in egg and vanilla.
- 4Add combined oats and flour; mix well.
- 5Shape into 1" balls; roll in chopped nuts and place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Make indentation in center of each ball with thumb.
- 7Fill each thumbprint with about 1/4 teaspoon jelly.
- 8Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 9Cool completely on wire rack and store loosely covered--makes about 3 dozen cookies.