How to Make A Santa Thumprint
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
- Add combined oats and flour; mix well.
- Shape into 1" balls; roll in chopped nuts and place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Make indentation in center of each ball with thumb.
- Fill each thumbprint with about 1/4 teaspoon jelly.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack and store loosely covered--makes about 3 dozen cookies.