1 2 3 Khocolate Khunky Kookie
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 call purpose flour
1 cquick cooking oats
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspcinnamon, ground
1 pkgbaker's semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
How to Make 1 2 3 Khocolate Khunky Kookie
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Then beat the butter & sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add in the egg 7 mix well.
- Then add in the flour, oats,nbaking soda & cinnamon. Beat on low speed just until belnded. Then stir in the chocolate & raisins.
- Drop a level tablespoonfuls of the dough onto a ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 9 mins or until lightly browned. Cool on the cookie sheet for about 2 mins. Then remove & place on a wire rack. Cool completely. Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature.
- Special Tip: You may use 1- 1/2 cups BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks in place of the chopped chocolate.