- 1 c
- butter, melted
- 2 pkg
- (2 sleeves) graham crackers, crushed
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 12 oz
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Tbsp
- peanut butter, creamy
How to Make Yummy Peanut Butter Bars
- 1Mix together all ingredients for the crust in a large bowl.
- 2Press crust mixture into a 9 X 13 cake pan.
- 3Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- 4Add 4 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter into melted chips and stir until peanut butter has also melted.
- 5Pour chocolate mixture over crust and spread evenly.
- 6Refrigerate for an hour.
- 7Cut and serve