★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter, melted
2 pkg(2 sleeves) graham crackers, crushed
2 cpowdered sugar
1 cpeanut butter
12 ozsemi sweet chocolate chips
4 Tbsppeanut butter, creamy
How to Make Yummy Peanut Butter Bars
- Mix together all ingredients for the crust in a large bowl.
- Press crust mixture into a 9 X 13 cake pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Add 4 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter into melted chips and stir until peanut butter has also melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture over crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Cut and serve