Yummy Middle Cup Cakes
FOR THE CENTER
1 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
FOR THE CAKE PART
1cake mix, chocolate
·what eggs, oil, and water the directions uses to make the cake
·paper cake cups
How to Make Yummy Middle Cup Cakes
- Take out the cream cheese and allow to soften.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a microwave safe bowl mic the white chocolate chips 30 seconds and stir. Continue until just melted and add cream cheese and stir well.
- prepare the cake mix according to package directions.
line cup cake tin with paper liners.
- put in cake mix 2/3 up the cake cup and continue with the rest of them.
add a spoonful of white chocolate cream cheese mixture on top.
- bake at 350 degrees for as long as your directions say.
Instead of raising up high in the middle they will be flatter. They are so good just as is but you can frost them or sift powdered sugar or caking chocolate over top if you wish
- another variation to use with chocolate cake mix:
1 cup peanut butter chips
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup powdered sugar
- remember to refrigerate them as there is cream cheese. mic for 10 seconds to shake off the cold and enjoy. that is if any make it to the fridge